Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I kicked a noodle because I’m AWESOME!

This is funny, don’t spoil the fun, and keep it going............


 


Type out the sentence you end up with, in the subject line and forward to your friends...also, send it back to the person that sent it to you.


 


 Pick the month you were born:


January-------I kicked


February------I loved


March--------I karate chopped


April----------I licked


May----------I jumped on


June----------I smelled


July-----------I did the Macarena With


August--------I had lunch with


September----I danced with


October-------I sang to


November-----I yelled at


December-----I ran over


 


Pick the day (number) you were born on:


 


1-------a birdbath


2-------a monster


3-------a phone


4-------a fork


5-------a snowman


6-------a gangster


7-------my mobile phone


8-------my dog


9-------my best friends’ boyfriend


10-------my neighbor


11-------my science teacher


12-------a banana


13-------a fireman


14-------a stuffed animal


15-------a goat


16-------a pickle


17-------your mom


18-------a spoon


19------ - a smurf


20-------a baseball bat


21-------a ninja


22-------Chuck Norris


23-------a noodle


24-------a squirrel


25-------a football player


26-------my sister


27-------my brother


28-------an ipod


29-------a surfer


30-------a llama


31-------A homeless guy
 


Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
>   White---------because I’m cool like that
>   Black---------because that’s how I roll.
>   Pink-----------because I’m NOT crazy.
>   Red-----------because the voices told me to.
>   Blue-----------because I’m sexy and I do what I want
>   Green---------because I think I need some serious help.
>   Purple---------because I’m AWESOME!
>   Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he’s my  leader.
>   Yellow--------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
>   Orange--------because my family thinks I’m stupid anyway.
>   Brown---------because I can.
>   Other----------because I’m a Ninja!
>   None----------because I can’t control myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment